Health Advice & Travel Insurance

It is important that prior to travelling overseas, you make the necessary arrangements to ensure that you are taken care of in case of sickness or injury whilst you are aware from home.

The E111 form can be downloaded from this entitles you and your family to emergency medical treatment and care from EU countries whilst you are outside of the UK. Once you have downloaded the form, please complete and take to your local post office, who will stamp and validate your application and ensure that the cover is in place prior to your departure from the UK.

Travel Insurance can be obtained from many sources within the UK and it is well worth shopping around for a competitive quote, whether it is for one trip or for an annual policy.